Business planning is an organisation’s process of defining its strategy, and taking decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy. In order to determine the direction of the organization, it is necessary to understand its current position and the possible avenues through which it can pursue a particular course of action.
Our approach is based on three fundamental components Situation, Target and Proposal. We work with our clients to evaluate their situation, to make them understand ‘What do they do’ ‘For whom they do it’ and ‘How do they do it’. By clarify these components we help organisation to Draw, See, Think and Plan accordingly.
By collecting data from our client and working closely with them we assess their current situation and proposed practical business plan for them. Our Proposed business plan helps organisation to map the possible route to achieve desire goal.
Prodigal Sid’s approach based on following two fundamentals:
- Situation – evaluate the current situation and how it came about – evaluate What do they do, for whom they do it
- Target – define or re-define their goals and objectives – defines clear understanding for their ideal state.
- Proposal – map a possible route to the goals/objectives
- Draw – what is the ideal state or the desired end state?
- See – what is current situation? What is the gap from ideal state and why?
- Think – what specific actions must be taken to close the gap between today’s situation and the ideal state?
- Plan – what resources and operations are required to achieve the desire state?
The deliverables from Prodigal Sid are:
- Data collection and Analysis Report
- Market research and Market analysis
- Potential Target Market Analysis
- Current standing with clear weaknesses
- Proposed Clear easy to achieve Business Plan