Prodigal Sid provides assist organisation for human resource management. We assist in organisations for recruitment and staffing, develop schemes for employee benefits and provide essential training and education for employees. It includes organisational design, restructuring, talent and rewards strategy, advice on HR policy, manpower planning, job enrichment and job evaluation, and employee relations. We assist our clients on regular basis to develop programmes for staff training and development.
Most employee development and training programs fall under the following categories: Management Development, Career Development, Basic and Professional Skills, Technical Training, Supervisory Skills. Employer’s support of training and development creates a “Win” for the employee and for the company. To meet the origination’s goals one need employees with upgraded skills, higher morale, career satisfaction, creativity, and motivation. They increased productivity and responsiveness in meeting organisation’s objectives. Prodigal Sid approach and deliverables to Human Resource Management is based on the following steps:
- Provides a well-crafted job description
- Provides training required by employees to meet the basic competencies for the job.
- Develop a good understanding of the knowledge, skills and abilities that the organization will need in the future.
- Look for learning opportunities in every-day activity.
- Explain the employee development process and encourage staff to develop individual development plans
- Support staff when they identify learning activities that make them an asset to your organization both now and in the future
- Identify goals and activities for development and prepare an individual development plan